How to Make Rava Kesari Simple & Easy to do

by 11:02 PM 0 comments

Today I am going to teach you how to make Rava Kesari.

My recipe is simple and easy to make. No long sentence. I will keep the recipe simple and short.

What do you need to start / ingredients:
  • Fine Rava – 1 cup
  • Sugar – 2 & half cup
  • Water – 3 cups
  • Ghee – 5 table spoon
  • Food colour – small pinch (optional)
  • Cashew nut – No’s 10
  • Elaichi Powder – small pinch
How to do?
  • Take a pan and add two table spoon Ghee
  • Add Rava in the pan and roast till the rava go to brown colour
  • Take a small pan and add two table spoon Ghee and fry the cashew nuts
  • Take a bowl and add water and boil it.
  • After 2 mins of boiling add food colour and Elaichi powder
  • Add the roasted rava to the boiling water (slowly and mix it)
  • Add sugar to the bowl and mix it well
  • Add cashew nuts to the above mixer
Rava Kesari is ready to eat.

Aparna Rajesh

Chef

I am Aparna Rajesh. I love cooking and gardening, but I never got an opportunity to do it. Now one of my passions came true here. I am proud to announce that it is my blog Chillax kitchen. In this blog I am mainly focusing into South and North Indian foods, Traditional recipes, Babies and Kids recipes, millet recipes in a Simple and easy way

0 comments:

Post a Comment